ADP Run Review 2023: Features, Pricing & More
This includes all payroll features, plus HR features including employee handbook, document management and training and toolkits. This plan offers basic payroll, plus electronic check signing, unemployment insurance and background checks. Along with ADP RUN, Paychex Flex is the small-business version of Paychex’s payroll platform. It serves small businesses with less than 50 employees and provides simplified payroll processing. Unlike RUN, Paychex Flex doesn’t offer packages or add-ons for benefits administration. The service could be right for your business if you want a customizable payroll service platform with the option for one-on-one guidance from a customer service representative.
- It facilitates payroll for U.S.-based employees, plus automatic tax filing and reporting, and optional benefits administration in a self-service platform for your employees.
- ADP RUN is a simple payroll platform for startups and small businesses, with room to grow into enterprise plans with the main ADP platform.
- Here are three of the top contenders, but you can see more comparisons in our complete guide to ADP alternatives.
- Along with most small business payroll solutions, ADP RUN lets you run payroll online or set recurring payroll on autopilot (with the option for a review anytime).
- Because RUN is an offshoot of the larger suite of ADP products, it’s part of a complex ecosystem of HR and payroll products designed for enterprise organizations.
- But a small business often wants to be able to sign up and get started without sitting through a series of sales and onboarding calls, and ADP RUN doesn’t have a clear way to do this.
Traditional companies offer customizable plans to fit your needs, while platforms tailored for startups offer straightforward pricing and all-inclusive packages you can get up and running in minutes. This makes the platform easy to customize, which is often important for large organizations. But a small business often wants to be able to sign up and get started without sitting through a series of sales and onboarding calls, adp run login and ADP RUN doesn’t have a clear way to do this. ADP RUN is a customizable payroll platform for small- or medium-sized businesses, and a good option for businesses that expect to grow in size and complexity. Its suite of proprietary and marketplace products lets you customize your plan to add scale and complexity as your company grows but might make the platform too complex for a small business with basic needs.
What Sets ADP RUN Apart
You can get the bulk of your questions answered through a robust online FAQ and use automated phone support to deal with common issues. Enhanced and Complete plan users have access to more personalized customer support through ADP’s HR HelpDesk service, with Complete plan users getting priority support. The HR Pro plan includes payroll and HR admin, plus personalized HR support and training for issues such as sexual harassment. Users report a starting price of $59 plus $4 per employee per month, but ADP no longer publishes pricing details and it’s best to contact a sales representative for current pricing.
You can access ADP RUN payroll features through the mobile app, including running payroll, adding employees and reporting. You can purchase time tracking and attendance as an add-on with any ADP RUN plan to let employees clock in and out directly through the platform. ADP integrates with QuickBooks, Xero, Wave and Creative Solutions, so you can automatically sync your payroll with your bookkeeping. If you use another accounting software, you can always download a generic output file to upload into your accounting software to avoid duplicating data entry. Live ADP RUN customer support is difficult to come by if you’re on an Essential plan.